Compared with other types of valves, pneumatic ball valves have angular stroke output torque, which is quick, stable and reliable, and is suitable for a wide range of applications, as well as the following advantages:
1. The thrust bearing reduces the friction torque of the valve stem, which makes the valve stem smooth and flexible for long-term operation.
2. Anti-static function: a spring is arranged between the ball, the valve stem and the valve body, and the static electricity generated during the switching process can be derived.
3. Since the material such as polytetrafluoroethylene has good self-lubricating property and the friction loss with the sphere is small, the service life of the pneumatic ball valve is long.
4, small fluid resistance: pneumatic ball valve is the smallest of the fluid resistance of all valve classification, even the reduced diameter pneumatic ball valve, its fluid resistance is quite small.
5. Stem seal is reliable: Since the valve stem only rotates and does not move up and down, the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to break, and the sealing capacity increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
6. The sealing performance of the valve seat is good: the sealing ring made of elastic material such as PTFE is easy to seal, and the valve sealing ability of the pneumatic ball valve increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
7. The fluid resistance is small, and the full-bore ball valve has basically no flow resistance.
8. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
9, close and reliable. It has two sealing faces, and the sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in various plastics, and has good sealing performance and can achieve complete sealing. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
10, easy to operate, open and close quickly, from full open to full off as long as rotated 90 °, easy to control over long distances.
11, the maintenance is convenient, the ball valve is simple in structure, the sealing ring is generally active, and it is convenient to disassemble and replace.
12. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes, it will not cause erosion of the sealing surface of the valve.
13, a wide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters, up to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
14. Since the ball valve has wiping property during the opening and closing process, it can be used in a medium with suspended solid particles.
15. The processing precision is high, the cost is expensive, and it is not suitable for use in high temperature. If there are impurities in the pipeline, it is easily blocked by impurities, and the valve cannot be opened.